We are looking for a passionate Entry Level Brand Management trainee who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
· Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
· Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
· Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
· Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
· Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
· Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Relevant experience in a leadership role
· Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
· Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
· Interest in developing customer partnerships.
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
· Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
· Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, Atlanta
· Daily team development activities
· Sponsored lunch parties
· After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
· One on one development from company executives
· Annual awards and recognition
· Holidays off
· Investment in your growth and progression
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager