Pathfinder Development is an exceptional hotel management company that thrives on delivering Platinum Service to our guests, associates, community, and partners. We are looking for a self-motivated and highly ambitious individual to be a leader for Pathfinder Development. We believe in building your journey of self-discovery. Our goal is for you to enjoy working at our properties as much as our guests enjoy staying at our properties. You will be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel by embodying our motto of "Do unto others as they never would have imagined it could be done!". If you have a servant heart with a sense of adventure apply today and begin to explore your career opportunities with Pathfinder Development.
Pathfinder Development is looking for a self-motivated and highly ambitious individual. The Houseman should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel meeting guests each day. They are representatives of the highest quality of service we provide each day.
At Pathfinder Development our thriving company culture, numerous hospitality career tracks, and rich benefits and perks also make us one of the best places to work. We take care of all of our people with great benefits, like paid time off; medical, dental, and vision plans; 401(k) with employer matching; robust professional and personal development through our own Pathfinder Development training; and employee discounts at our thousands of hotel brands worldwide. Plus, we throw in some extra Pathfinder-style perks, like our wellness programs and birthday pay.
Our goal is for you to enjoy working at our properties as much as our guests enjoy staying at our properties. For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage team members who are part of our hotel group to make their mark through community service and working to save the environment.
- Per our culture, you should provide a level of Platinum Service to each and every guest.
- Provides the highest quality guest service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Must have flexible work availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Clean, Organize, Dust, Polish, and keep our hotel corridors spectacular.
- Work directly with the Executive Housekeeper to follow standards for cleanliness standards established by the brand.
- Be a Pathfinder ambassador greeting all guests, anticipating their needs, and providing platinum service.
- Report any maintenance issues to the appropriate department head.
- Perform other additional projects as they arise to keep the hotel clean and guest completely satisfied.
- Work quickly and efficiently while not compromising quality and integrity.
- Set up meeting rooms according to meeting room sheets.
- Fold terry and linen as needed.
- Retrieve supplies from storage for Breakfast Host/Hostess upon request. Empty trash containers in the breakfast area as needed. Clean the breakfast area thoroughly after breakfast hours.
- Clean public areas of the hotel, providing touch-up cleaning as necessary throughout the shift. Empty all trash and ashtrays from each floor. Clean ice machines on each floor.
- Clean parking lot, sidewalks, and dumpster areas. Keep areas clear of all debris on an on-going basis.
- Clean the front desk area at a time when there is no heavy traffic.
- Stock all housekeeping supplies at the front desk.
- Empty all trash in the Housekeeping Department.
- Assist in training new associates.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Use wet floor signs as required.
- Maintains equipment by cleaning regularly, i.e. empties dirt from vacuum daily; wipes washer/dryer as needed.
- Observes and reports repairs needed on any area of the public area in the hotel; in case of a safety hazard, reports immediately to the supervisor.
- Submits items left by guests to the supervisor according to the lost-and-found policy.
- Follow the proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always use goggles and gloves when handling chemicals. Complete Chemical Training and Bloodborne Pathogen Training.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
- Practice energy conservation at all times.
- Know how to operate laundry equipment.
- Communicate properly and effectively with the guests, associates, and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
- Promote teamwork and associate morale.
- Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
- Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to the attendance policy.
- Participate in Daily Huddle.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to multitask while paying close attention to detail.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision while maintaining a high level of service.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds and move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift.
- Reports to the General Manager & the Sales & Service Supervisor.
- Cooperates with Sales and Service Associates and Housekeepers.