Path Medical Centers are a chain of Chiropractic/Orthopedic and MRI Imaging offices with locations all throughout Florida. We are a growing company continuously searching for healthcare professionals with a passion for helping others. Our doctors and treatment team all share a passion for health and wellness. Fully reinstating patients to health after an accident is our common goal. With varies locations and growing, Path Medical is seeking individuals that have a desire to help others and work alongside other healthcare professionals in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Path Medical is seeking a Full-time Collections Coordinator
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist the Collections Specialist with following up with insurance companies regarding status of payments and comply with any pending items/documents as requested.
- Communicate effectively with insurance carriers, attorneys, patients and other departments/employees within the organization.
- Sort and file documents
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Display excellent phone etiquette in a professional manner.
- Work independently or in a group setting.
- Prioritize task list effectively.
- Comply with HIPPA, State and Federal laws.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Meticulous with detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Works well with others.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Able to pass Level 2 background check with AHCA.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume of accounts.
- High school diploma or GED
- Offering Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Time Off, and Supplemental insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity and an E-verify employer!
Please apply if you are a motivated individual and work well with others
Job Posted by ApplicantPro