Outpatient Therapist, Behavioral Health - Burlington, Vermont
Path Integrated Health seeks exceptional behavioral health professionals to provide outpatient therapy in our, Burlington, Vermont, outpatient care clinic.
General Job Summary: The Outpatient Behavioral Health’s Therapist’s primary role is to utilize their specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of clinical counseling, diagnostic interviews, assessments and preparation of treatment plans for adolescent and adult patients. You will provide therapy sessions for individuals, groups, or family-oriented basis. Must possess an active Vermont license and have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in an outpatient setting.
Primary Job Duties:
- Individual and Group strengths-based therapy.
- Establish clear goals and strategies for the welfare and well-being of the client.
- Maintain documentation of services provided and client progress.
- Work with the client to develop an Individual Treatment Plan according to ODMHAS and CARF person/family-centered standards.
- Review and monitor services and activities, documenting progress.
- Support our care team environment by working collaboratively with Client and Client Family as appropriate, Case Management, referral sources and ancillary agencies.
- Provide client referrals to psychiatry/nurse practitioners, support groups or other mental health professionals.
- Appropriately document services provided per the policies of Path Integrated Healthcare, your professional licensing body and state and federal guidelines.
- Participate in care conferences and case reviews.
- Must remain in constant compliance with agency, federal and state confidentiality and HIPAA requirements.
- Must be committed and respectful of cultural diversity, religious and personal values and traditions of clients and their families in alignment with agency mission,
Required Training Must participate in all required training and client-focused meetings
Required Qualifications A minimum of two years recent work experienced as a licensed therapist service individuals, families and groups.
Required Education Bachelor’s degree.
Licensed to practice in the State of Vermont
Must pass a pre-employment drug test and Tb screening.
Successful clearance of local/or state and FBI background checks.
Required to interact and assist in a compassionate, pleasant and professional manner with other employees, physicians, providers, clients, client’s families and all other sources.
Phoenix Mental Health/Path Integrated Health offers the opportunity for your to serve as an independent contractor or employed professional. We provide an excellent fee for service or hourly wage, health insurance and paid holidays, vacation and sick time depending upon your choice of employment status. You are encouraged to apply via this job posting or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org