Path Integrated Health, a progressive, client-first organization is expanding their Ohio operations to New England. We seek a Nurse Practitioner for immediate placement to provide outpatient adolescent and adult psychiatric services, consultation and education in collaboration with our on site Psychiatrists and Case Management Program. You will also provide clinical staff and process coordination. Your daily work includes:
- Provide comprehensive outpatient mental/behavioral health care to adolescents
- Provide comprehensive outpatient mental/behavioral health care to adults
- Launch Primary Care integration our outpatient setting with an emphasis on sick visits and preventive measures
- Oversee our compliance with professional practice standards, promote patient education,
- Oversee nursing staff performance. nursing productivity, staffing methodology, improving systems/work flow in alliance with Executive Director and Psychiatrists
Qualified applicants will have a degree required by the state of Vermont to qualify for nursing licensure; hold a valid unlimited license to practice nursing functions in the state of Vermont; Must be licensed as a Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority in the state of Vermont; experience in the behavioral health care field is required.
This high-growth opportunity offers a highly competitive salary and benefits along with a flexible schedule, paid vacation and sick time.
Please reply to this ad for immediate consideration.