The Director of Operations oversees the operation of Path Utah facilities, and will initially be based out of the Salt Lake City area.
The Director will ensure the effective operation of multiple sites including but not limited to:
- Adequate & appropriate staffing,
- Proper operation of assigned facilities,
- Compliance with all regulatory, product line and network performance standards,
- Achievement of clinical and financial targets
- Effective interfaces with network and community entities.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of building successful teams and developing professionals, and have a deep knowledge of different programs and regulations.
The Director must excel in building relationships and collaborating, and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant administrative leadership position(s)
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience in the mental health/behavioral health outpatient setting preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years healthcare outpatient setting required
- Education Post-graduate level degree (i.e., Master's level or above) from an accredited college or university in a behavioral health field.
License: Licensed by the state of Utah at the highest level possible for the degree held
- Can function independently and /or collaboratively as a team member and leader
- Possesses effective team building skills
- Business and administrative skills sufficient to effectively manage their assigned business units
- Ability to cognitively analyze & reason to perform above responsibilities
- Auditory or visual skills to perform above responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Possesses strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Computer and data analysis skills sufficient to monitor and ensure staff compliance with the clinical and operational requirements of the assigned business units.
- Ability to walk/travel throughout the individual facilities using elevators, stairs, ramps, and ability to travel go one or more facility in the course of a day