As a Welder (also known as Welding Technician, Welding Operator), you'll operate a variety of tools including welders, plasma cutters, and cutting torches. You will be responsible for welding in various positions, setting up parts and assemblies for welding, and operating robotic weld equipment. You'll also have the opportunity to operate overhead cranes, hoists, and other lifting devices.Benefits
- Competitive pay with $2 shift differential for 2nd shift.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Flexible work schedule with options for Monday-Thursday or alternate work schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Welder Certification.
- Proficiency in blueprint reading, welding setups for production, and shop math skills.
- Experience with MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Stick Welder, Flux-Cored Arc Welder, Robotic Welder, Overhead Crane, Measurement Gauges, and Laser Welder.
Path EngineeringStoughton, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.