Maintenance Technician (2-2-3 Schedule)
As a Maintenance Technician (also known as Equipment Technician, Maintenance Mechanic), you'll ensure equipment uptime through in-depth troubleshooting and repair. You'll work with various production equipment, including injection molders, blow molders, fillers/cappers, labelers, case packers, conveyors, palletizers, and stretch wrappers. You'll also troubleshoot and repair facilities and auxiliary equipment, and collaborate with machine operators, supervisors, and senior maintenance technicians to resolve mechanical issues.Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar maintenance environment or position, with experience managing people/projects.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems using schematics, technical drawings and testing equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics: electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic.
- Skilled in the use of shop equipment such as hydraulic and mechanical presses, bench grinder, drill press, mill and lathe, and assorted power tools.
- Experience in high-speed manufacturing, bottling, beverage, packaging, or plastics industries preferred.
Path EngineeringKansas City, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.