- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Configure and run a CNC horizontal mill
- Follow all safety procedures
- Conduct regular quality checks on all components.
- Utilize Fanuc controls.
As necessary, troubleshoot machinery.
- To ensure conformance, use measuring tools and equipment.
- Being able to read and comprehend schematics or plans
- Keep the area tidy and clean.
- Additional tasks as assigned
- 3 years or more of experience setting up and running CNC horizontal milling machines
- Knowledge of the following machine shop/manufacturing tools: calipers, micrometers, depth gages, indicators, and scales.
- Prior knowledge with small/precision parts, aerospace, and medical preferred.
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC) (Fanuc, Mazak, Haas, Okuma, Hurco, Dmg Mori Seiki)
12521 S Kostner AveAlsip, IL
Get fresh CNC MILL Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.