3rd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
As a 3rd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor (also known as Production Team Leader, Operations Supervisor), you'll provide leadership and oversee daily operations for one or several work teams. Your role will involve leading Lean Implementation efforts, providing training for maximum efficiency, and ensuring department goals and metrics are met. You'll also be responsible for personnel supervision, job selection, and placement within departments.Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription insurance.
- 401(k) contribution with Safe Harbor.
- Apprenticeship programs and Tuition reimbursement.
- BA/BS Degree in operations management or minimum of 3 years supervising a manufacturing organization or relevant experience.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma, as well as a strong quality background.
- Experience in regulated industries such as Medical Devices, including ISO 9000 requirements.
Path EngineeringFranklin, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.