We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, smart and goal-oriented attorney to join our growing Company. The individual in this role would be responsible for helping manage patent litigation, assertions and licensing. The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering and Intellectual Property Law.
The candidate should be licensed and in good standing in the state of Florida with 1-3 years of experience in Intellectual Property Law. Strong knowledge of litigation procedures, patents, office applications and software, attention to detail, motivated and able to assist and support busy patent company.
This position will report directly to the Vice President and General Counsel of the company and fulfill various functions to support the management of various asserted patent portfolios. With a keen interest and understanding of Intellectual property Law, the successful candidate will become an integral part of our dynamic team and the overall company.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Strong computer skills and competency
· Professional attitude and strong personal ethics
· Administrative experience preferred
· Minimum 1-year experience in a law firm environment
· Juris Doctor (JD) degree required
· Active License to practice in the state of Florida