Patenaude & Felix, APC San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A multi-state civil litigation law firm is seeking a full time Paralegal, this position is non remote. The candidate must be able to manage, organize, and prioritize a large volume of work. The ideal candidate should have trial prep civil litigation experience for simple account stated or breach of contract cases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices at a level normally acquired through formal paralegal training.
- Knowledge of California and Federal Laws.
- Knowledge of CA court requirements and e-filing a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates ability to follow procedures.
Required education and experience:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Two or more years of experience in a similar environment.
- Paralegal certification preferred or 3 years work experience in a civil litigation law firm.
The selected candidate must pass post-offer background, drug test and fingerprinting requirements. If you are a motivated individual who likes tackling new challenges and appreciates the feeling of a job well done, please contact us today.
Patenaude & Felix, APC
AddressSan Diego, CA
LegalView all jobs at Patenaude & Felix, APC