Our client is seeking a highly qualified individual for a 6 month contract assignment as a Recruiter, this role is primarily remote.
Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in the life sciences industry supporting recruitment for scientific roles within Research & Development.
This role will be a key driver to proactively deliver on full time hiring needs within the business and will have responsibility for managing full life-cycle recruiting process from the recruitment strategy meeting though offer negotiation.
• Design, implement, and launch recruiting strategies to fulfill resource needs for open requisitions.
• Provide effective recruitment solutions by developing a solid understanding of the business as well as the external talent landscape
• Lead and facilitate recruitment strategy meetings for active requisitions, which provide an overview of the external market, as well as a firm understanding of the capabilities needed by the business
• Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing/screening, candidate selection, leading debrief meetings and negotiating offers.
• Work with Compensation to put forward a competitive offer package with input from the hiring manager
• Manage candidate communication throughout the interviewing process
• Champion structured interviewing and selection methodology / approach with client group and ensure strong interview capabilities for those on the panel
• Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences
• Provide preparation /overview to the candidate prior to their interview day
• Manage relationships with third party vendors (if engaged)
• BA/BS degree in a concentration related to business, marketing, or life sciences required or equivalent in work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of successful full lifecycle recruiting experience in Pharma/Biotech industry supporting recruitment within Research & Development.
• Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management, Human Resources and TA business partners
• Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools. Workday experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
• Demonstrated ability to partner and influence virtually and work with limited supervision
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks.
• Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information and perform role with high degree of professionalism.
• Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role.
• Flexibility be available for meetings during business hours in time zones where clients are based.
• Ability to travel up to 10%