· MUST have a valid Class A CDL with a safe driving record.
· Drive company trucks to transport materials (asphalt-patch trucks/dump trucks) and/or heavy equipment.
· Operate equipment such as: Skid steers/Loaders
· Perform other work related duties associated with general asphalt maintenance repairs such as: Asphalt patching (shoveling & raking).
· Experience driving/operating patch truck & dump trucks is a PLUS.
· Willingness to work days, nights, & weekends.
· PUNCTUAL, dependable, and a team player.