Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a change of pace?
Are you ready to work with healthy people?
Do you love to travel internationally or hear about other’s travels?
If so, Passport Health is offering an exceptional opportunity to Registered Nurses in the Minneapolis area. We are seeking a nurse to work 24+ hours per week in our St Paul locations.
Passport Health is currently searching for RN’s who are interested in joining our astounding team of nurses, located in 270+ locations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, to provide education to individuals traveling internationally about vaccines, diseases, health and safety pertaining to their itinerary.
In this position, the RN reviews each client’s medical history, and discusses the Center for Disease Control & Prevention’s requirements and/or recommendations for safe travel to countries such as Kenya, India, Thailand, Peru… and everywhere in between! The RN is responsible for educating the client on what vaccines and medications are offered to keep their travels safe, healthy, and enjoyable. Vaccines and supplies that the client wishes to receive are administered and provided at the end of each consult.
In addition to the consultation tailored specifically to the client, these recommendations and requirements are printed into an individual booklet – straight from the CDC’s resources – for easy reference and accessibility during their travels.
All nurses will incorporate clinical, administrative and customer service responsibilities in a role that requires a high degree of professionalism.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner
- Adhere to safety protocols
- Appropriate storage and handling of vaccines
- Administration of vaccines
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Registered Nurse with current license in good standing.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Phlebotomy skills (a plus)
- Must have excellent computer skills
To learn more about our company, please visit www.passporthealthusa.com.