Information Technology Security Engineer
PassionHR Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY ENGINEER
Our company is comitted to good corporate citizenship, providing new employment opportunities at our various sites. We also makes every effort to contribute materially to the well-being of all aspects of the communities in which we work and live.
We are currently utilizing Exchange online, MS SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive but requires an expert to architect, implement, configure, and manage M365 platforms such as Azure Information Protection and the EMS suite (Intune, ATP, Defender, Azure AD & Security Center).
The IT Security Engineer will be instrumental in helping protect computer networks and systems from infiltration, intrusion, cyberattacks and hacking attacks. This role will support a complex security architecture that includes WatchGuard firewalls, IDS and IPS, Vulnerability management, Web filter administration, as well as Antivirus and Endpoint detection administration. This position will suggest improvements to network hardware and software needed to support current day to day operation, as well as identify what is needed for the future.
Salary Range: $75-$110K
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant work experience OR
- 10 years equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Information Security
- Cisco networking experience
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Industrial plant experience
- CISSP or other security certifications
- Network certifications
- Strong interpersonal skills, follow-up skills, and ability to lead without direct authority
- Experience in Industrial Control Systems
- Monitor, maintain, and implement Cyber Security and compliance policies in Microsoft 365 environment. Configure, manage, and secure Microsoft 365 / Azure environment
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on security related projects and initiatives focused on securing Microsoft 365 service
- Serve as technical lead for all facets of Microsoft Security, with the ability to thoroughly develop and document procedures
- Routinely assess our network vulnerability
- Develop and implement solutions to vulnerabilities found
- Provide detailed reports on security findings with plans for security enhancements
- Problem Solving skills and Critical Thinking to identify solutions are essential to this position
- Create, maintain, and enforce network security policies to mitigate security risks
- Work with the IT team and other departments to ensure security is incorporated to new and existing projects
- Routinely working with Japanese counterparts on strengthening and implementing Corporate security initiatives
- Key member of Network Security incident response team
- Working with Compliance (JSOX) to make sure we are exceeding requirements and expectations
- Provide technical support for hardware/ software related to Network and Security. These include, but aren't limited to networking infrastructure, cyber security, email, disaster recovery, new application implementation, application development/ modification, project management, server maintenance
- Knowledge of various security frameworks such as NIST and CIS
- Expert knowledge on cyber security threats and intelligence landscape
- Develop guidelines, workflows, customer self-help guides, and troubleshooting guides for routine issues and repeat task
- Perform security awareness training for peers and employees and other Security Teams on operational procedures
- Additional assignments as deemed necessary by management
As the world's foremost developer and manufacturer of fluorochemical products, has exceptional opportunities for dynamic, team-oriented individuals who share our values and beliefs in Safety, Environment, and Quality. Our excellent compensation and benefit structure provides health and medical insurance (including dental and vision), paid vacation and holidays, retirement plan, and bonus eligibility.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at PassionHR