- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing manufacturer is looking for a Brand Strategist to communicate with employees, customers, and the home communities of their manufacturing sites.
What you'll do...
You'll create and organize what they say and how they say it, both locally and nationally through media and tradeshow events. The company has a marketing and design company to execute your vision. The Brand Strategist will gather detailed information and create parameters for what the vision will include. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you'll create communications and events in-house and in conjunction with marketing companies we partner with.
Why you'll do it...
With the company's record growth, customers and employees are asking for more communication, videos, marketing collateral, apparel, and in-person participation at events across the USA. The ambition is to set them apart from an innovative powerhouse of competing companies. Employees sense they're on a winning team and customers feel they're partnering with the fun company that delivers a quality product every day. As the Brand Strategist, you'll play an integral part in disseminating and demonstrating this message.
Who you are...
- 2-year, or 4-year college degree
- Experience in corporate and/or brand communications. This should include external and internal communications.
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills. This should include social media storytelling, leading tours, and meeting one-on-one with employees and customers.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals every quarter.
- Skilled at interacting with and interviewing tradespeople and customers.
- Demonstrable project management skills. It is a given that you'll be working on several projects, campaigns, and initiatives at the same time.
- Enjoy contributing to, working on, and representing a team.
- Strong judgment and confidence to handle sensitive issues.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information discreetly.
- Understanding of and experience using traditional and digital communications tools.
- Willingness to travel some nights and weekends during the year, as required.
- Ability to assist with promotional/marketing materials to support sales team and customer events.
- Able to work in person in Hartselle, Alabama (with some flexibility for remote work)
- Photography and videography experience is a big plus.
A competitive salary, $40K to $60K, depending on years of experience, in a refreshingly positive, encouraging work environment. BC&BS Healthcare benefits starting on day one. Benefits funded by the company, with some employee copay. 401K plan. Paths to advancement with a growing company and prestigious parent company.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at PassionHR