Program Specialist - SIGN-ON BONUS
Passavant Memorial Homes Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!*
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking for a Program Specialist to fill a full-time position in Harmarville. The Program Specialist will be responsible for management and oversight of the safety and well-being of individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs in a residential setting and coordinating activities and community integration in accordance with each individual’s Individual Plan (IP). This position will report directly to the Program Operations Director.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM SPECIALIST:
- Provide and supervise activities for the individuals in accordance with their specific IP, including opportunities for community integration.
- Coordinate and provide oversight for the responsibilities of Direct Support Professionals.
- Complete attendance and payroll records for Direct Support Professionals.
- Hold regular meetings with Direct Support Professionals to review program needs/progress and provide necessary training.
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for all residential programs.
- Ensure program adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Provide the assessment for the development of the IP, the IP Annual update, and the IP revisions as required under CH. 6400.181(a).
- Participate in the IP process, development, team reviews, and implementation in accordance with the 6400 regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities by the Program Operations Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM SPECIALIST:
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages: $55,000 per year.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Prospective employees hired for a Full‐Time Program Specialist position for our Harmar region will receive a $2,500 sign‐on bonus. New employee will receive the first $1,250 after completion of orientation. The second $1,250 will be awarded after completion of 6 months of employment. Employee must stay in full-time position to receive the whole bonus amount. Sign-on bonus is eligible for prospective employees hired from May 1, 2021 through May 31, 2021.
If you are having issues or need assistance while filling out the application, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist (Dana) at 878-313-0358.
By clicking “Submit Application,” you are indicating that you have read and accept our Privacy Statement. If you have any questions regarding any open positions, the application process, or filling out the electronic application, please contact our recruitment team by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-764-6467 Extension 111.
PMHFOS prohibits discrimination in any employment action; in admissions, referrals, operations, or delivery of services against individuals because of their race; color; national origin; sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, and/or gender identity); creed; religious affiliation; disability; age; ancestry; genetic information; limited English proficiency; marital status; membership in volunteer emergency responder organization; victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking; family care responsibilities; reproductive health decisions; and retaliation for initiating a complaint of discrimination or opposing or participating in the investigation of a discriminatory practice. Visit our Compliance page for more information.
PMHFOS is dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity, and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment. PMHFOS celebrates diversity and has a no-tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination of any kind. We value the unique skills, background, and experience of all of our employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Passavant Memorial Homes
BusinessView all jobs at Passavant Memorial Homes