Director of Specialized Residential
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and organized leader to fill a full-time position as the Director of Specialized Residential. The Director of Specialized Residential is responsible for administration and management of the residential facilities, including the safety and protection of the children/adults, implementation of policies and procedures and compliance with the Chapter 3800 Child Residential and Day Treatment Facility regulations as well as 6400 regulations.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR OF SPECIALIZED RESIDENTIAL:
- Manage Residential Program Supervisors to ensure program compliance and accountability.
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate all services provided to individuals in the Children's Residential and Specialized Residential programs.
- Develop planned programmatic activities to meet the needs and interests of the individuals.
- Develop and implement provider services as required under CH. 6400.188 (relating to Provider Services).
- Coordinate, complete, and review individual assessments and training and development plans for the individuals.
- Attend Interdisciplinary Team Meetings.
- Assure time guidelines are followed for completion of Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) information.
- Provide the assessment for the development, revision, and implementation of the Individual Plan (IP), IP Annual update, and IP revisions as required under CH. 6400.181(f)
- Review residential implementation of IPs.
- Fulfill the role as Plan Lead as applicable under CH. 6400.182, 6400.186(f) and (g)
- Report content discrepancies to the Support Coordinator as applicable and plan team members, as required.
- Report any changes related to the individual’s needs to the Support Coordinator and team members, as applicable.
- Document the review of the plan as required under CH. 6400.186.
- Provide documentation of the plan review to the Supports Coordinator and plan team members, as required under CH. 6400.186(d)
- Responsible for recommending a revision to a service or outcome in the IP as required under CH.6400.186(c)(4).
- Coordinate training and education of Program Supervisors and Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) regarding policy, procedure, and clinical training.
- Coordinate the training in the content of the Health and Safety needs relevant to each individual.
- Assist in creating, updating, or revising PMH program policy and procedures.
- Assist in creating a clinical training model and PMH orientation material.
- Monitor agency systems for regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate licensing reviews.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President of Operations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE DIRECTOR OF SPECIALIZED RESIDENTIAL:
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and two (2) years work experience in administration or human services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and four (4) years work experience in administration or human services.
- Valid PA driver’s license.
- Minimum of four years supervisory experience.
- Experience working under Chapter 3800 Child Residential and Day Treatment Facility regulations as well as 6400 regulations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are having issues or need assistance while filling out the application, please reach out to email@example.com.
By clicking “Submit Application,” you are indicating that you have read and accept our Privacy Statement. If you have any questions regarding any open positions, the application process, or filling out the electronic application, please contact our recruitment team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-764-6467 Extension 111.
PMHFOS prohibits discrimination in any employment action; in admissions, referrals, operations, or delivery of services against individuals because of their race; color; national origin; sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, and/or gender identity); creed; religious affiliation; disability; age; ancestry; genetic information; limited English proficiency; marital status; membership in volunteer emergency responder organization; victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking; family care responsibilities; reproductive health decisions; and retaliation for initiating a complaint of discrimination or opposing or participating in the investigation of a discriminatory practice. Visit our Compliance page for more information.
PMHFOS is dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity, and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment. PMHFOS celebrates diversity and has a no-tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination of any kind. We value the unique skills, background, and experience of all of our employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Passavant Memorial Homes
HealthcareView all jobs at Passavant Memorial Homes