- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist who will perform a range of office duties with a high level of attention to detail and strong customer service skills to support the goal of the Office of Human Resources to provide extraordinary service to current and prospective employees of the College and the general public.
This is a part-time, hourly position.Duties:
- Welcome and assist visitors to the Office of Human Resources.
- Assist with the appointment of new hires ensuring completion of required documents, including the PCCC Data Sheet, the I-9, W-4, direct deposit forms, and background check.
- Create and/or maintain electronic records/reports utilizing a variety of software applications including Microsoft Excel, ADP and Colleague.
- Respond to and manage telephone inquiries from internal and external constituents.
- Provide support to human resources staff and may serve as backup in processing FMLA, ADA, workers compensation claims.
- Complete special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Perform other office related duties including filing, copying, scheduling appointments
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or 60+ credits from any institution of higher education required
- Minimum of two years of experience of related office experience required, preferably in a human resources environment
- Excellent in-person and telephone communications skills required
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Outlook, Microsoft Word/Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
The completion of a background check will be required for the selected candidate.
Passaic County Community College
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.