We inspire and enable teams to perform better, together.
Imagine what you could do here. At Passageways, having big ideas is encouraged; they have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Those who bring passion and dedication to their job help us chart the path forward as well as grow our customer base across the world.
We are a rapidly growing software company that has built our success on relationships, with both our customers and our employees. At Passageways you’ll find fantastic people that have helped us to get to where we are today, and we need more fantastic people to help us get to where we want to be tomorrow.
We are looking for a Head of Content Marketing to make a significant impact through compelling storytelling, creative, and measurable content experiences that will fuel Passageways thought leadership. You will own Passageways global content strategy and need to be comfortable to roll up your sleeves to write, edit, storyboard and produce thought-provoking content. We are looking for someone who is passionate about storytelling no matter if it is a blog article, video script, or a longer report to tell a compelling story using data and insights. This role will report to the CMO and will be responsible for developing and maintaining a content marketing engine that supports thought leadership, demand generation and sales enablement strategies across the globe.
Preferred location: Indianapolis, IN; Open to other locations based on qualifications. For the safety of our employees during the Covid 19 Pandemic, all employees are currently working remotely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish scalable content strategy across all channels including organic/paid SEO articles and videos, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, email, our site in collaboration with marketing, product, sales, and leaders across the company.
- Lead the team towards delivery of world-class content and that drives awareness, consideration and differentiation.
- Define and own the global content strategy, calendar and delivery of key KPI’s.
- Bring the perspective and insights of an experienced writer, content strategist, brand advocate, and editor to the process.
- Help the content team establish frameworks that hold our content to high standards of clarity, effectiveness, and style, ensuring that all of our content is on-brand.
- Devise experiments with new types of content and formats that help attract, engage and move leads down the funnel.
- Own content analysis and measurement across the organization to help teams grow and improve performance. Build measurability into programs and gather insights to continuously improve programs that drive awareness and share of voice.
- Develop internal and external-focused materials including communication/content strategy, case studies, white papers, leadership talking points, and presentations
- Develop and execute strategy to secure targeted speaking engagements, industry appearances, podcasts, etc. for key company leaders
- Provide strategic counsel to senior leaders on communications approach, messaging and positioning, and influence internal stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned to the needs of the business goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-10 years’ experience in content marketing and/or SEO content
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with SEO analysis pertaining to keyword trends and performance—and you have demonstrated success with increasing organic referral growth
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask.
- Genuine communications savvy – a strong understanding of media relations, solid copywriting and editing skills, and a strong acumen and experience with digital communications
- Strong project management skills – must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable talking to the market, gathering data and translating that into actionable insights
- A track-record of pioneering strategies and techniques for communicating news and information to audiences in ways that inspire, inform, and engage
- Familiarity with SEO best practices to improve our search engine rankings and drive organic web traffic
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
- Experience in the governance space or with any target personas (corporate secretary, C suite, Board of directors, board chair, General Council) is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance
- HSA plus Match
- 401K plus Match
- Self-Managed PTO
- Incredible company culture
We Value Diversity
Passageways is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR