Massage Therapist Full Time
- $32 Hourly
Rated the #1 Rehab in the World by Healthcare Global, Passages is the most exclusive holistic, Non-12 Step, drug, and alcohol addiction program available today. Our caring and passionate team at Passages has successfully helped thousands of people dependent on drugs and alcohol.
We're looking for someone to join our tea as a Massage Therapist who provides massage therapy techniques to control pain, reduce stress, and promote relaxation for clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct individual bodywork sessions with clients as assigned
- Demonstrate awareness of each clients physical ailments and tailors activities to those barriers
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Current, valid Massage Therapy license by California in good standing
- Current CPR and first aid certification
- Two years of experience as a massage therapist preferred
- Valid California Drivers License with a good driving record (in the Companys sole discretion) required
- This position requires occasional driving
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Must satisfy post-offer, pre-employment conditions such as tuberculosis screening (annually thereafter), background check (including criminal and driving record check), drug screening, reference check. Ongoing monitoring and screenings during employment in accordance with law and company policy.
Passages is the industry leader in holistic, non-12 Step drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The innovative and passionate team at Passages have been successfully treating thousands of people dependent on drugs and alcohol. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and caring people who want to be part of a team that heals, inspires, and changes lives.
Passages MalibuPort Hueneme, CA
WebsiteView All Passages Malibu Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.