C# .NET, PHP Full Stack Developer
- $85,000 to $125,000 Yearly
C# .NET, PHP Full Stack Developer
Software Development Company – Newton, NJ
We are a leading supplier of distribution software for the automotive aftermarket with clients throughout the US & Canada and we are looking for a full-time Software Developer who can master our application and contribute in a reasonably short time frame to our very robust software suite.
Who you are:
We are seeking an adaptive and detail-oriented software developer who has extensive experience in the C# .NET and PHP environment to join our software development team. The ideal candidate will also have a significant background in developing applications with VB6. Currently we have two major conversion projects; one, a very large VB6 to C#.NET conversion and two, a web services development project. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in this environment and be sufficiently flexible and intelligent to work with other elements of our software stack. The prospective candidate will be collaborative and receptive to working with other members of our development team in a high paced atmosphere which is driven by our commitment to our diverse user base which ranges from small local distributors to large Fortune 500 accounts. Previous experience with inventory control and POS applications is extremely helpful. Our SDLC leverages elements of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and the prospective applicant should be comfortable working in both.
· You will need to quickly learn how our existing .NET and VB developed software supports our SaaS based application and interacts with other elements of our software stack which includes FreeBSD, Apache Web Services and MySQL.
· You will work with our Development Manager on a daily basis to deliver the specified software on a timely basis.
· You will work with our team of Business Analysts as they produce Functional Specifications based on client needs to deliver the best possible solution.
· You will collaborate with other members of the PartsWatch development team in periodic peer reviews as a means of meeting and exceeding the high standards we have developed for this application.
· 10+ years of experience developing mission critical software
· 5-8 recent years’ experience working in the C# .NET environment (Winforms)
· 4+ years working with VB
· 5+ years’ experience in developing with PHP
· Experience working with SQL databases preferably MySQL
· Experience working with Apache web services
· Experience in migrating VB6 to C#.NET
· Must communicate well in English (both orally and written)
· Must be a strong team player, customer focused, hard-working, and smart
· Must use interpersonal skills to effect change without being confrontational
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a technology oriented curriculum and/or equivalent combination of industry related experience and education
· United States (Required)
· Employer paid Health Insurance
· Paid Vacation and Sick Leave plus 9 Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching
· Flexible Work Schedules
Job Location: 83 Spring Street, Newton, NJ
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Partswatch Solutions LLC
Newton, NJNewton, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.