Virtual Customer Service Hiring Event
Hiring Event Details
Customer Service VirtualHiring Event: Meet our team! Please join us for on-the-spot interviews
Date:Monday, June 26thfrom10:00AM-6:00 PM (EST)
Where:Fort Wayne, IN clickhereto sign up for a timeslot
For Plattsburgh, NY click here to sign up for a timeslot
What to Bring:
Your digital resume and enthusiasm!
Have a friend that's interested, too? Have them join too!
See What We're All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that's key. But we're also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change...and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We're more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That's what keeps us at the top of our game. We're proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, fourteen years in a row and the Crain's Fast 50 list nine times. We are honored to be voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020 and 2021.
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let's chat - Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride - check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Hybrid Work schedule
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly IT stipend
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away - don't worry, we've got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
The Customer Solution Specialist (internally known as the Parts Expert) will assist with pricing, quote generation, parts identification, shipping, tracking, and returns. You will be part of a group of Customer Solution Specialists that provide top-notch customer service, always upholding Parts Town's high-quality standards and going above and beyond by exceeding customer expectations every day. Stellar communication skills and strong attention to detail are a must!
A Typical Day
- Take a high volume of inbound calls (50-70 per day) and a handful of emails while delivering an exceptional customer experience (from your first call of the day to your last!)
- Process customer requests, involving order entry and order status updates, part number identification, pricing and availability confirmation, returns, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with customers, manufacturers, and internal departments regarding the customer's needs
To Land This Opportunity
- You exemplify the Parts Town core values: Safety, Integrity, Passion, Courage, Innovation, and Community!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a face to face or over the phone customer service role
- You exhibit stellar organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and computer skills
- You get excited about taking a high volume of in-depth calls while maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor (no zombies, please!)
- You know MS Office; you may not be a master but you're on your way
- You have a genuine positive, outgoing, team spirited, one-for-all personality
- You're an all-star communicator, fluent in written and verbal English - Bilingual (English + Spanish) is a major plus!
- You're available to work 10am-7pm, 11am-8pm or 12pm-9pm Monday through Friday
Please note that the target start date of this positionisThursday, July 13, 2023
About Your Future Team
Our team is truly a family unit, we like each other...a lot! We work hard and play hard together every day. Whether it's a potluck or a team outing we like to have a good time while working. We also love to let our inner nerd shine; whether you're nerdy about sports, comic books, cats or baking we can't wait to get to know you!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Parts TownPlattsburgh, NY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.