See What We're All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that's key. But we're also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change...and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We're more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That's what keeps us at the top of our game. We're proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, fourteen years in a row and the Crain's Fast 50 list nine times. We are honored to be voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace for three consecutive years in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let's chat - Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride - check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Hybrid Work schedule
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly IT stipend
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away - don't worry, we've got you covered.
The Jobat aGlance
As the Service Coordinators (internally known as Dispatch Commanders) collaborate with our Inside Service Technicians, manufacturer partners, and service providers to manage the full warranty dispatch process from start to finish. This includes warranty part order entry, dispatching warranty service, performing service follow-ups, and managing live chat inquiries. Strong problem solving skills, effective communication, and the ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy are essential for success in this role!
A Typical Day
- Dispatch Service 60-75 service calls per day
- Utilize mapping tools to locate service providers closest to end user location and schedule service
- Provide an exceptional experience while interacting with customers, manufacturers, and service providers via email and phone
- Manage life cycle of service from dispatch to close, effectively communicating updates to involved parties
- Document reported issues to hand off to Technicians for troubleshooting, including parts identification.
- Assist Equipment Dealers over the phone or email with service updates/questions
- Monitor and reply to general email inquires
- Act as a back up to all areas of team where business needs are required
To Land This Opportunity
- You demonstrate exceptional critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working with people and take pride in providing an exceptional customer experience
- You're detail oriented and have the drive to go the extra mile
- You consider yourself a pro in Microsoft Office products and appreciate doing online research to find solutions
- You thrive within a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- You're an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
Our team loves when we get to use our Tech units! Our favorite brand of frozen pizza is Tombstone.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Parts TownPlattsburgh, NY
BusinessView All Parts Town Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.