Hybris Full Stack Developer (Remote Schedule)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, thirteen years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list nine times. We are honored to be voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020 and 2021.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Hybris Full Stack Developer (internally known as a Software Ninjaneer) you’ll be responsible for bringing to life the desktop and mobile user experience for our customers. You will leverage cutting edge UX technologies to develop and deploy never-before-seen capabilities to the foodservice industry. The websites you build, and support will help fuel the incredible growth of Parts Town for years to come. You will also contribute to backend components needed for UI experience.
A Typical Day
- Design and develop UX features for Partstown.com and other supported websites that target our key customer segments and partners
- Design and develop backend components needed for UI implementation.
- Code reviews and collaboration
- Continuously refine our development process to deliver value faster and improve the quality and sustainability of our applications
- Any other duties needed to help drive our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and support our Core Values
To Land This Opportunity
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or 3+ years relevant work experience
- You have experience working in Hybris (CCv2 preferred) for more than 2 years
- You are mastering web application code design and architecture for more than 2 years
- You are a Pro in 1 or more core languages like Java, C++, Python, Ruby, Node.js and version control software platforms like git, Subversion, Mercurial
- You know all the “hows” to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
- You are wizard of usability principles, responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture
- If you have experience in Ecommerce or distribution it is a plus
About Your Future Team
The Ecommerce team is a highly capable group that embraces the rapid change that comes with incredible growth. We bring our whole selves to work each day - personality and all - in true Parts Town style.
We welcome diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Parts Town
Get fresh Hybris Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!