We are seeking a Shipping Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Use of office package is a must ( word, excel, ppt)
- Some customer service duties will be required
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload (Light to medium lifting)
- Strong organizational skills
Majority of the role (75%) would be packing and shipping sales samples out daily via UPS and FedEx-both domestic and internationals light-moderate lifting and activity required
Backup coverage for customer service calls
Assorted clerical help around the office as needed, filing, booking hotel reservations for employee travel from time to time, creating excel worksheets, power points, proofreading assorted documents etc.
Proficient knowledge of Word/Excel/PPT is required
Organizing our office warehouse/ unpacking return orders that come back from trade shows- moving boxes/ unloading boxes and putting back on shelves- bending/lifting/squatting activity will be required with this job duty