Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Partnership staffing has a contract to hire position. This role requires exceptional communication and customer service skills in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Oversees the daily administrative and clerical workflow of the department;
- Organizes, plans, and supervises all functions related to appointments/meetings/calendars and provide assistance as needed; Assist with travel arrangements
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and order replacement supplies as needed;
- Organizes conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning;
- Assist with purchasing/purchase orders
- Assist with formatting and drafting of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor/distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Operation of Mobile Screening Unit for Entry Screening of all employees and visitors at the Entrance to the Building, as a First Line of Defense for COVID-19;
- COVID-19 related sanitation of common areas and employee desk spaces using Biomist Sanitizing Machine, at scheduled time periods throughout the shift.
Experience & Qualification Requirements
- 2-3 years of office experience with at least two years in full-time office assistant roll.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); Google drive and scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must;
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- High school diploma
Please call our office at 818-361-3471 or email your resume to SF@partnershipstaffing.net to schedule an interview.