A global leader in fast-rising technology is seeking a Radio Frequency (RF) Technician for an immediate opening! The RF Technician will install, maintain and upgrade RF systems. He/she will test RF systems and signal strength, assemble the systems, maintain records, and instruct customers on how to properly use the equipment.
- Design, assembly, tuning, testing and documentation of circuits as directed by engineer
- Assembling, testing and tuning of RF, analog, and digital PCB assemblies, sub-assemblies or end products
- Troubleshoot RF amplifiers down to the component level and provide engineers with findings and other necessary information
- Create electronic schematics or assembly drawings.
- Building prototypes using soldering irons and a microscope and testing of prototypes using RF/Analog test equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge and experience with both analog and digital RF systems
- Read and understand schematic drawings
- Soldering wire, leaded and SMT electrical components.
- Comfortable using spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators, power meters, AC/DC supplies and multi-meters
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong foundation and understanding of technology
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years relevant RF experience
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, a leader in the high power and induction technology industry.
- Incredible leadership team, company culture and benefits!
If you have the drive to succeed and a proven track record of high technical proficiency, we have the opportunity that can meet or exceed your expectations.