Junior Staff Accountant
Partnership Employment West Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors. Full time opportunity, hybrid in office/work from home option available.
- Review invoices and code the expenses to the proper general ledger account and department.
- Work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements as needed
- Process accounts payable invoices on a timely basis according to vendor payment terms
- Process payments to vendors weekly
- Review T&E expense reports to ensure in compliance with T&E policy and proper support is provided
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred
- 1+ years experience in bookkeeping preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Great Plains General Ledger and Ariett software preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
Partnership EmploymentWhy Work Here?
Casual, exciting start-up, tons of growth potential, flexibility, and excellent compensation plans.
AddressWest Hartford, CT
Finance and Insurance