Partnership Employment Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate need for a Data Librarian, to join our reputable company based out of Baltimore, MD. This individual will be supporting the US dept. of defense, within the department of homeland security. If you are looking to work for a great company, that offers excellent work life balance, and gain incredible work experience, this is the job for you!
- Assist the Asset Project Office Major Cutters Division in managing thousands of documents necessary for the support of the OPC.
- Perform the activities of a SharePoint Administrator for the OPC SharePoint site, managing permissions, document storage structure, workflows, and overseeing day-to-day site operations.
- Develop the capability to ‘re-use’ data multiple times, for multiple purposes, and in multiple formats through templates, views, data structures, etc.
- Track all required documents from content generation to acceptance.
- Maximize the use of meta-data, meta-tags, or other forms of tag-based referencing.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a professional environment working with a network-based document management architecture
- 3-5 years experience interacting with SharePoint at a permissions level above Contributor
- Experience with SharePoint administration functions