A successful International Consumer Goods company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support processing sales orders, monitor shipping and invoicing and providing efficient, quality service as the voice of the brand!
- Respond to incoming calls, voicemail, emails both for US and Canadian customers
- Responsible for providing service and order processing to our external and internal customers to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Providing support to the Direct Channel business units including FrancisFrancis technical support.
- Provide support to the Canadian e-store, phone, email and chat (French speaking agent)
- Run, review and act on department reports
- Seeking bilingual Spanish or French (highly preferred)
- Receive and process sales orders, service requests and RMA’s
- Monitor for timely transmission, shipping and invoicing of all order types.
- Update required customer information in CRM
- Provide proactive and resolution driven customer service.
- Demonstrate exceptional telephone, written and email manners and skills.
- Provide support to Canadian customers via phone, chat and email
- Actively participate in all up selling; crossing selling; branding efforts, programs and scripts
- Knowledge of CRM
- Proactive customer service attitude
- Excellent telephone and written manner
- Min 2 years customer service experience in a high end contact environment; handling phone and email.
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle Service Cloud CRM, JDE, Chat
- Proficient in Microsoft software platforms