Administrative Assistant Engineering
Partnership Employment Norwalk, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are immediately hiring an Administrative Assistant within the Engineering department for a high end consumer goods company in Danbury, CT! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to internal Engineering team members and working with vendors. Offering competitive compensation, career opportunities and hybrid/remote schedule.
- Work closely with Compliance on administrative task for product code compliance
- Manage the process of certification/listing of interior design related products through factories
- Work with a third party certification agency to comply with government mandates and entering new markets
- Responsible for Intranet maintenance & updates
- Responds in a timely manner to all Engineering inquiries via phone or email
- Utilize Excel daily to update product codes and status
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong trouble shooting and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- 2+ years of administrative experience
Partnership EmploymentWhy Work Here?
Organization is a publicly traded company within the CPG industry with a well known portfolio of household name brands.