Partnership Employment West Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Luxury goods company is seeking to add an Accounting Manager to their team! This is a leadership role, delegating and training Accounting staff and developing processes. Will be responsible for the management analysis and review of a number of general ledger accounts and will be the subject matter expert for transactions, process flows and analysis. Immediate hire - apply today! Remote/Flexible Schedule offered.
- Assist the Group Controller in day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Accounting/Finance Department.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per entity and department.
- Participate on New Product and Services Launch Team
- Assist in resolving complex accounting issues or other related issues.
- Assist in developing more effective processes in the Accounting/Finance department and developing staff.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Previous leadership experience within Accounting
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software, like Deltek and CostPoint
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
Partnership EmploymentWhy Work Here?
Organization is a publicly traded company within the CPG industry with a well known portfolio of household name brands.
AddressWest Hartford, CT
Finance and Insurance