Partners Personnel is seeking an internal Selling Branch Manager to join the team.
Commission & Incentives + Salary.
Book of Business a plus.
Salary can be negotiated
At Partners Personnel communication, compassion and respect are exhibited at all levels and are in the heart of our organization. We have instilled core values that ensure that everyone is treated with respect. We take time to understand both the needs of our Associates as well as our Clients. To that end, we have employed in each of our branches Recruiting Specialists, Client Specialists, and for our high-volume accounts, Partnership Specialists.
Selling Branch Manager
The Selling Branch Manager is the responsible for overseeing branch positions including our Partnership Specialists, Clients Specialists, Recruiting Specialists, Sales Representative and all other in-house Associates who may provide administrative functions at the branch level. They are the face of the brand and champions of our values which include:
· It’s My Privilege
· I’m a Partner
· Plus 1
· All Customers
· Operationally run a staffing office which includes overseeing the sales and recruiting activities of our specialist
· Establish branch goals and objectives with clearly defined timeframes
· Ensure all colleagues in your branch are engaging in margin generating activities
· Meet regularly with clients to ensure quality of placements and satisfaction with our service
· Communicate goals, objectives and incentives to your staff regularly
· Review KPI Scorecards and compare against the defined branch goals weekly
· Address Performance Management Issues as they arise
· Proven track record in B2B Sales.
· Ability to drive to client locations and prospect for new clients
· Must be able to effectively communicate both written and verbally
· High level of networking and communication skills with the desire to want to build long lasting working relationships
· Understanding of margins as they relate to the staffing industry
· Ability to foresee and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
· Customer Service, systems, and leadership experience required.
· Staffing industry experience a plus
· Experience reading and interpreting financial reports such as P&L and KPI Reports
· Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced, team environment
· Proven track record of sales
· Knowledge of Adapt Suite is a plus
· Know how to manage, motivate, coach and train others including coaching for performance improvement
· Should be a career-minded individual with excellent people skills.