Partners Personnel Ontario, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an efficient payroll clerk to be responsible for all tasks involved in processing payroll. The payroll clerk has a range of duties that include collecting timesheets, calculating wages, and ensuring employees receive their pay on time.
To be successful as a payroll clerk you should be able to carry out all tasks with high attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch payroll clerk should be highly organized and possess excellent math skills.
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- Collecting and verifying timesheets.
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the system.
- Answering employees' questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Issuing statements detailing earnings and deductions.
- Issuing and delivering paychecks to employees.
- Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports.
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Previous experience in a payroll department.
- Knowledge of payroll software is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good math and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player.
Please note that training will be 8am-430pm, however the actual schedule will range anywhere between 8am-11am
Partners Personnel is a full-service staffing company with offices nationwide, dedicated to finding the best talent for our clients and building great careers for our Associates.
Finance and Insurance