An industry leader in the manufacturing of uniquely manufactured hair, skin and body products is seeking an Inventory Control Manager to become a part of our team! You will manage a logistics team and direct daily operations.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies
- Investigate components left on jobs after close (scrap/loss)
- Help drive development of new processes to improve efficiency, inventory visibility, and inventory control.
- Track and reconcile “straggling” inventory, and recommend improved processes.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly…etc reporting on inventory issues and progress.
- Oversee logistics systems and daily operations
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Develop and improve inventory purchasing processes
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Experience as a manager or supervisor
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP experience
- Spreadsheet and database
- Flexible attitude – able to operate in a fast-paced ever-changing environment. Need to change tasks quickly and keep track of tasks.
- Strong communication (verbal and digital)