Partners Personnel Fountain Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Partners Personnel is seeking candidates for an Instructional Designer role with our client who is one of the world’s largest automotive parts suppliers.
This is a temporary opportunity working remotely until the facility is reopened in Fountain Valley, California.
What you will be doing:
- Updating of Web Based Training.
- Conducting Webinar Training.
- Updating of Instructor Lead Training.
- Assist in the coordination of the Training Certification program and maintaining the Company Training and Certification System.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred.
- Automotive parts experience preferred.
- Direct experience in Web Based Training Development.
- Experience in course design and creation, Learning Management Systems, and courseware development software.
- Knowledge of AICC and SCORM standards and specifications for web based e-learning preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of web based training authoring tools, such as Articulate preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, including desktop publishing.
- Training facilitation experience a plus.
Partners PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Each member of the Partners team is empowered with ownership, while being held accountable to ourselves and our customers.
Partners Personnel is a full-service staffing company with offices nationwide, dedicated to finding the best talent for our clients and building great careers for our associates.
AddressFountain Valley, CA