Human Resources Generalist
Partners Personnel Napa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Partners personnel is sourcing for a Human Resources Generalist for our client located in Napa, CA.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Oversee the coordination of all temporary staffing, which includes interviewing, testing, hiring, and place qualified temporary associates.
- Review and verify all billings received from Temporary Staffing Agencies.
- Maintains accurate records of active job openings and received applications; manages internal and external job postings.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory report.
- Assist Human Resources Manager with formal investigations regarding issues of unfair employment and discrimination complaints.
- 2+ years of HR Experience
- English/Spanish bilingual/bi-literate a MUST
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $21.00 - $22.00 per hour
Partners PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Partners Personnel works with great companies who offer great benefits upon hire and lots of room for growth.
At Partners Personnel, our purpose is to help people and organizations improve. Communication, compassion, and respect are exhibited at all levels and are in the heart of our organization. We have instilled core values that ensure that everyone is treated with respect. We take time to understand both the needs of our Associates as well as our clients.