Human Resources Generalist
Partners Personnel Napa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Partners personnel is sourcing for a Human Resources Generalist for our client located in Napa, CA.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Oversee the coordination of all temporary staffing, which includes interviewing, testing, hiring, and place qualified temporary associates.
- Review and verify all billings received from Temporary Staffing Agencies.
- Maintains accurate records of active job openings and received applications; manages internal and external job postings.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory report.
- Assist Human Resources Manager with formal investigations regarding issues of unfair employment and discrimination complaints.
- 2+ years of HR Experience
- English/Spanish bilingual/bi-literate a MUST
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $21.00 - $22.00 per hour