Partners Personnel La Mirada, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title- Fabricators
Scope of Position
Works to blueprints, templates, sample parts, process sheets and other authorized information, exercising a working knowledge of the physical characteristics of plastic parts and assembly techniques; builds laminated assemblies by laying up composite, plastic and metal parts and adhesives onto tools or molds; operates various types of cutting and trimming equipment to trim parts to finished tolerances; performs final finishing operations such as hand and power drilling, grinding, sanding, filing, burring and polishing; performs drilling, reaming countersinking and the installation of fasteners.
· Position includes working with acrylic, PVC & other materials to fabricate plastic display products.
· Main duty to ensure the timely and accurate completion of all acrylic fabrication
· Read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, and follow verbal instructions from Production Supervisors and Team Leads
· Fabrication and final assembly of POP (Point of Purchase) display products
· Daily use of precision instruments, hand tools, and production jigs
· Position and align plastic parts in specified relationship to each other in jig
· Syringe gluing, heat bending, forming & flame polishing
· Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
· Quality checking the items and ensuring accuracy in-line
· Production area set up and clean up to maintain a clean and orderly work area
· Meet production goals in terms of production time, quantity, and quality
Department Organization Structure
Ø High attention to details
Ø Working to a high standard
Ø Excellent time management and organizational skills
Ø Ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
Ø Must be able to use hands to position parts in place
Ø Able to lift up to 35 pounds at varying frequencies
Ø Capable of adhering to Standard Work
Ø Ability to work as part of a team
Ø Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment is a necessity.
Ø Must be dependable. (That means show up to work each and every day)
Ø Must have reliable transportation.
Ø Adhere to all company’s health & safety procedure
Ø Good level of communication (English written and spoken)
Ø Be able to take direction or order from Supervisors and/or Team Leads
Ø Must be good with how to use a tape measure, and be good with numbers.
Ø Ability to read and interprets blueprints, work orders, and related documentation to determine methods and sequence of operations and dimensional and finish specifications.
Ø Knowledge of working characteristics of plastics and bonding techniques
Ø Excellent with measurements
Ø Previous use of syringe gluing and/or acrylic bending extremely advantageous
Ø Fabrication abilities with various types of acrylics.
10 Centerpoint Dr La Palma cal 90623La Mirada, CA