- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Electronics Assembler: This position is on 1st shift Monday through Friday from 7Am to 4PM. Pays range between $15.00 - $18.00 per hour with offered overtime based on workload. Applicant should be able to lift up to 35 pounds and be able to sit for a period of 8 hours.
About the position:
Assemble electronic components accurately with a high level of speed and accuracy while maintaining highest quality and keeping up with demand.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Read and follow work order instructions to select correct components for each order.
- Read and follow wiring diagrams to properly solder orders.
- Read and follow assembly instructions and schematics to correctly assemble electronics components for each order.
- Properly silicone, screw and solder components to avoid burning, cracking or damaging
- Test every single final assembly to ensure it works properly before sending to the next department for final assembly.
- Report components not performing as they should to purchasing and technical lab.
- Observe and follow safety guidelines specific to your work area.
- Maintain workspace and assigned tools clean and orderly - daily and weekly.
Required experience & qualifications:
• Soldering certification and experience with low voltage electronic components.
• Experience using basic hand and power tools.
• Can use a multi-meter and properly test low-voltage components.
• Able to read and follow work orders, wiring diagrams and basic technical drawings.
• Good communication and positive attitude.
Ability to select, lift, carry, and stack product weighing between 15 and 35 pounds. Able to sit at a workstation for 8 hours, with breaks while occasionally bending, stooping, and twisting and do repetitive work 2 to 4 hours at a time. This position requires manual dexterity and constant use of hands to assemble using manual and power tools. Excellent hand/eye coordination to solder small components.
Drug Free Workplace:
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre- employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, compensation and benefits:
Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm, with some flexibility to work overtime when needed based on workload.
After 60-day waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Perks: We have two 15-minute on-the-clock breaks and off-the-clock hour of lunch. We offer complimentary coffee on site with a kitchen and vending machines.; We have a clean, safe and air-controlled facility. We use environmentally friendly materials and processes. There are restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance.
Partners PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Partners Personnel provides long term to permanent employment opportunities, career coaching and free wellness benefits for our employees!
Partners Personnel is a full-service staffing company with offices nationwide, dedicated to finding the best talent for our clients and building great careers for our Associates.