As a customer service representative in the call center you will interact with customers on a regular basis in order to provide exceptional customer service and improve the customer experience.
- Answer incoming phone calls, chats, faxes and emails from customers and provide desired information in order to resolve any inquiries or issues the customer may have.
- Clarify any issues for the customers by researching the issue and providing information, researching alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Place manual orders.
- Problem solve and provide resolutions that will ensure customer retention and high customer service ratings/reviews.
- Maintain accurate customer information and record all correspondences in the order management system.
- Place outbound calls, emails and faxes to customers to follow up with order information and/or resolve disputes.
- Maintain call center availability of 85%+ daily.
- When doing emails, answer an average of 20-30 emails per hour.
- Resolve issues with Amazon orders through Amazon’s message center.
- Serve as a back up to other aspects of the customer service departments such as purchase orders, quotes, drop ships and processing.
- Light cleaning such as consistently maintaining a clean workspace and contributing to the overall cleanliness of the public office spaces (kitchen, bathroom, breakroom, etc.).
- Light clerical duties such as filing.
- Other tasks otherwise not specified.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Short term assignment November - December (Could turn into a temp to hire position)
Monday - Friday 6:15 am - 3:00 pm
Payrate: $14.25 (Can slightly increase depending on experience)