Bilingual Customer Service
Role and Responsibilities
To provide customer service and clerical duties related to the packaging, shipment, and receipt of wine and non wine items in a full-time position for various member wineries in the Napa Valley.
Specific Duties will include
• Process member wine orders –meet or exceed service level agreements of time and accuracy
• Provide superior customer service to our clients via high volume emails and telephone
• Prepare documents, such as orders, pick sheets and club line instructions
• Determine shipping methods using knowledge of shipping procedures,
routes, and rates.
• Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for
shipping and delivery of materials.
• Track damaged or lost packages/shipments to ensure correct reimbursement.
• Responsible for understanding computer operating systems and related activities
(e.g. inventory control, receiving, and carrier services).
• Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
• Minimum two-year data entry and two-year customer service
• Self-directed and able to work collaboratively with high personal integrity
• Comfort working within warehouse & professional work environment
• Proficiency with computer systems– Excel and Outlook are a must
• Wine and hospitality industry acumen a plus
Flexible work hours and additional work load may be necessary
Dependent on experience
Employment Type: Full-Time (non-exempt)