Customer Care Representative
Partners Personnel Buford, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
High End indoor and outdoor Kitchen Appliance Distributor, located in Buford Georgia. Hiring 5 Customer Service Support Advocates.
Role and Responsibilities
· The Service Support Advocate is to provide quality service to ensure customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
· This position requires a high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
· Answering inquires and providing resolutions thru contact via telephone (queue), email (multiple email points) and other electronic points of contact.
· Follow up is essential; the ideal candidate will need to be organized and able to handle multiple cases and tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent administrative skills are a must.
· Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required, Oracle and web based platform systems experience preferred.
· Candidate will take ownership of service calls, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
· Contact customer to communicate status changes. Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
· Know and use formal and informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team.
· Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative requirements.
· Maintain and organize department records (both paper and electronic files).
· Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, able to work under pressure.
· A team spirit of cooperation and understanding that business needs will at times need to take precedent over individual desires.
· Dependability in performance and attendance are essential.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 2 years administrative and/or customer service experience-
· Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Flowery Branch, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Call: June Drone 770-407-7033
Partners PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Partners Personnel provides custom workforce solutions from executive search to high-volume staffing
Partners Personnel is a full-service staffing company with offices nationwide, dedicated to finding the best talent for our clients and building great careers for our Associates.