Partners Personnel Hayward, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
At Partners Personnel, our purpose is to help people and organizations improve. Communication, compassion and respect are exhibited at all levels and are in the heart of our organization. We have instilled core values that ensure that everyone is treated with respect. We take time to understand both the needs of our Associates as well as our Clients. To that end, we have employed in each of our branches Recruiting Specialists, Client Specialists, and for our high-volume accounts, Partnership Specialists.
The Client Specialist’s focus is to deliver a high level of communication and response time to ensure we secure the best fit for both Associates and Clients. This focus has resulted in significantly increasing retention and reducing turnover for many of our Clients resulting in our Associates referring people to Partners Personnel; strengthening and growing our partnerships with our Clients and local communities.
- Complete Job Order Description Sheet and inputs order into our system Adapt Suite
- Documents and provides daily client order status to supervisor
- Communicates to branch staff when job orders are in place and assists in running mental and data base searches to identify potential candidates
- Contacts clients to discuss job opportunities, asses client needs and confirms if the client would prefer a Direct Send or Resume Interview process
- Coordinates working interviews with clients and candidates and submits resumes for those interviews in a timely manner
- Provides Client Order Fill confirmation details as necessary
- Provides Associate Assignments and dispatch instructions to new Associates
- Completes order arrival and safety calls to clients
- Completes initial and follow up Client QC Calls
- Closes and grades assignment as necessary
- Must be 18 to apply
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Bi-lingual as determined by geographical market
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft/Windows applications
- Experience working with Adapt Suite preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service, recruiting, sales, or other related fields
- Experience in Staffing highly desired
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary is DOE and employment is contingent upon our receipt of acceptable results of a background investigation which may include any or all of the following: SSN verification, a DMV report, a credit report evaluation and a criminal history report as well as your successful completion of a drug screen.
Partners Personnel Management Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Partners PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Great Company with a great team and good benefits.