Essential Job Functions
· Maintain highest level of confidentiality and compliance (HIPAA)
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
· Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
· Place outbound calls as needed for follow up and resolution.
· Respond to written communication (from internal and external sources) in a professional manner.
· Update customer information in the customer service database during each call
· Work with the leadership team to stay updated on product knowledge, internal processes and be informed of any changes in company/departmental policies
· Collaborate on and contribute to additional tasks assigned by management.
JOB DESCRIPTION Minimum Qualifications
· High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred) e Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Investigative and research-based skills
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
Computer Skills: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Typing Skills (at least 30 WPM)
· 1year of Customer Service experience
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics
· Time management skills
· Physical Requirements
· Ability to sit at a workstation, wearing a headset for extended periods of time
· Physical ability to lift and carry 25 Ibs. of materials
· Manual dexterity and strength sufficient enough to enter information via computer keyboard for long periods of time, to write notes and information needed, and to pick up and hold paperwork, supplies and other items.
· Eyesight sufficient to effectively read documents and to accurately view information on a computer monitor
· Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to effectively communicate.
· Eye/hand coordination, hearing and visual acuity necessary for day to day tasks
· The work environments involve everyday risks or discomforts which will require normal safety precautions typical of an office/clinical setting.