Sales Representative - New Home Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a strong Sales Representative to join our team. This Sales Professional will prospect new leads, promote the new homes and communities being built, and optimize new home sales while building strong relationships with buyers and providing a great experience from start to close. The Sales professional will be expected to learn and understand all site layouts and floors plan and be able to communicate plans and pricing options to prospective buyers.
Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies to promote new homes and communities and increase sale of homes.
- Build relationships with clients and potential prospects and maintain sales pipeline.
- Always provide clients with your very best service and advice.
- Provide community tours to prospective buyers.
- Remain knowledgeable of communities and all products to answer customer questions.
- Provides timely and consistent follow through with buyers from initial contact through closing and post-closing activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sales Representative Qualification:
- 3+ years of strong sales experience
- New home construction knowledge experience, preferred not required
- Strong communications skills
- Motivated and self-directed
Partners In Action, Inc.