Location: Broomall, PA
Partner's Consulting celebrated consecutive years as one of Philadelphia Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Philadelphia in 2015 and 2016, and has been recognized for its remarkable growth by the Inc. 5000, Philadelphia 100, Philadelphia Business Journal and Philadelphia SmartCEO. In 2017, Partner's Consulting was named Professional Services Excellence Award winner by The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
We are the first and only woman-owned project leadership company that helps enterprises meet the changing demands of technology. We identify project leaders with the experience and talent to drive large-scale technology initiatives for our clients. As a market leader committed to partnering for mutual success, we offer competitive benefits, including employer contributions towards healthcare and 401K packages, as well as the tools, resources and support our consultants need from us to be successful.
We are a busy and growing firm seeking an entry-level, trustworthy and organized Information Technology Sourcer in the Philadelphia regional area. You will assist our Recruiting Team sourcing candidates for a wide-variety of our client's roles, which include, but are not limited to: Project Leadership roles Project Manager, Program Manager, SCRUM Master, Product Owner, etc., as well as project supporting technical roles such as: Developers; Designers; Systems and Network Engineers; System Architects; Analysts, etc. Additionally, you will be assisting from an administrative perspective working with our back office ATS. You must have superior communication skills, organizational skills, and a polished, professional demeanor.
- Provides support to our Recruiting Team by sourcing candidates to fill our open requirements. Creative, outside the box thinking is encouraged.
- Queries job board databases for candidate resumes. Reviews the resumes and qualifies candidates.
- Pursue passive candidates through various methods and walking though screening process.
- Conducts basic information gathering interviews with candidates.
- Identifies ways and means of improving recruiting processes.
- Attends Recruiting and Sourcing network events.
- Uploads and updates information into the corporate Applicant Tracking System (ATS) while utilizing our systems to track opportunities and candidates.
- Works closely with the Recruiting Team and Sales to understanding the needs of clients and devises strategies to attract top talent.
- Conducts reference checks as needed.
- Schedules phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
- Participates in weekly meetings, contributing feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates.
- Reviews sourcing and recruiting strategy success.
- Proactively acquires knowledge on trending technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Ability to assess candidates for the capability to perform job requirements.
- Basic application and Office technology understanding.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to build credibility at all levels and proactively network to establish relationships.
- Local Telecommuting is available.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at email@example.com.