Partners and Paws Veterinary Services in Lisle, IL has a part time or full-time opportunity for an experienced veterinary receptionist. PPVS is a fast-paced, two doctor hospital that focuses on providing exceptional veterinary care and client service. In addition to having a hospital in Lisle, we also provide services to clients in a mobile ambulance across the Chicagoland area, which acts as a hospital on wheels.
Candidate must have a minimum of 1-2+ years experience, be self-motivated and enjoy working with clients and patients. Ability to multi-task is a necessity as is flexibility with hours for occasional events. As we are still growing, and opportunity to increase responsibility is available for the right candidate. Salary is based on experience, training and skills. Compensation is based on experience and responsibilities, etc.
* client contact * answering phones * scheduling appointments * triage * billing * weekend hours*
* 40 hrs PTO (paid time off) during 1st yr of employment, then 80 hrs PTO 1+ yrs
* BCBS PPO health insurance after 90 day introductory period
* Employee pet discount after 90 day introductory period
* Yearly uniform allowance
- High school or equivalent education
- Veterinary Receptionist: 1-2+ years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Lisle, IL