- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leads and coordinates the daily requirements specific to assigned projects from pre-sales activity through execution, shipment and final project closeout. Exercises independent judgment and discretion to maintain project scope and perform within schedule and budget parameters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Documents and clarifies project scope, requirements and estimates.
• Works with stakeholders to develop and maintain the project timeline.
• Develops responsibility matrix with all stakeholders and cross functional team members.
• Conducts periodic meetings with stakeholders presenting status and recording open issues.
• Publishes status and open issues after each periodic meeting.
• Works with customer and sales to manage change requests to maintain planned margin.
• Reviews project proposals to develop goals, time frame, budgets, and procedures for accomplishing projects.
• Analyzes project profitability, develops and manages project budget, and monitors receivables.
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Identifies necessary resources and leads assigned team members through project completion.
• Creates, executes, and adjusts project work plans as needed.
• Develops and strengthens customer relationship.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects and client interaction.
• Orders materials related to projects.
• Effectively applies KUKA methodology and enforces project standards.
• Creates and maintains job records for each project, including Estimates, Jobs, Sales Orders, and Shippers in ERP/CRM systems.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes company exposure and risk on project.
• Manages change and problem resolution, identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Anticipates gaps relative to project scope and timeline. Takes appropriate countermeasures to ensure project scope is achieved.
• Ensures proper documentation completion (including lessons learned) and storage.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively and mitigates team conflict.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Provides periodic status reports to management.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Assists on the pre-sales (definition of scope, clarification of requirements, estimation, quoting, work breakdown and scheduling) effort if required.
• Serves as a role model and mentor for those with less experience.
• Leads internal team/task forces as requested.
• Travels as needed (domestic and international) depending on the nature of the projects assigned.
• Oversees and/or coordinates activities of on-site field service personnel.
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Captures lessons learned for application within KUKAs day to day and project operations
• Applies continuous improvement to KUKA project management processes and identifies areas for process improvement
• Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Oversees the daily activities of on-site field service personnel and provides input regarding employee training opportunities; planning, assigning, and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and five years of related technical/engineering experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical, electronic, etc. prints and other related technical documentation. Requires knowledge of the fundamentals of customer service for phone and face-to-face contact with customers and strong PC skills/knowledge (MS Office environment, Internet, email, etc.). Ability to develop and use spreadsheets and graphs to track project progress. Experience with KUKA Robots is a plus.
provide the recruiting and staffing expertise that meets and surpasses the quality requirements and expectations of our customer.
Partner Personnel, Inc. was founded in 1999 to service the recruiting and staffing needs for the automotive industry. The Partner Personnel network provides quick and efficient solutions to your staffing needs regardless of your requirements. You will be surprised with the accuracy of order fulfillment demonstrated by our staffing team. We provide our clients with options on their staffing needs: contract, contract-to-hire, & permanent placement. Partner Personnel, Inc. is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry with nearly two decades in the recruiting and staffing business. We have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer. With Partner rapid growth and success, we have continued to expand our services to provide recruiting and staffing to many industries focusing on technical, professional and industrial staffing. As a women owned agency, we continually provide the recruiting and staffing expertise that meets and surpasses the quality requirements and expectations of our customer.
AddressShelby Township, MI
ConstructionView all jobs at Partner Personnel